Kisah Sukses, Cerita Inspirasi dan Motivasi
Dapatkan inspirasi melalui berupa motivasi, persahabatan,
cinta, kisah sukses, kemanusiaan dan lain lain.. Apa arti dari Dunia ini jika kita tidak bisa saling berbagi ? Kirimkan cerita yang paling menjadi inspirasi kamu hari ini, niscaya semua keinginan kamu akan tercapai. Sukses Selalu!.
Hati-hati bagi yg sering bepergian - Inspirasi
View : 102220
Created by : yanti
Bagi yang sering keluar kota, here some tips for ya.
In every single hotel, there shall be at least a permanent room which should be left vacant at all times. No matter how full the hotel is, they are not to sell that room(s) to any guest.
It was said that special room was "reserved" for those "special visitors".
So, if you plan to stay in some hotel, always book in advance.
Try to avoid walk in. If the receptionist told you there's no more room available, do not insist one anymore or try to bribe them to give you a room.
If you do that, most of the time the room you have will be that "special room".
Sometimes those "special visitors" might go to other rooms also, so here's some tips on how to protect yourself:
- Before entering your room, always knock on the door first, even if you know the room is vacant.
- After you enter the room, if you felt very cold suddenly and have "chicken spore", leave the room quietly immediately and go to reception to request to change room.
Most of the time the receptionist will understand what's happening.
- After you enter the room, immediately switch on all of the lights, and open the curtain to let the sun light in.
- Before you go to bed, arrange your shoes so that one of them is upside down. Some say this is representing yin& yang to protect you while you're asleep.
- Always leave at least a lamp on while you're sleeping, preferably the toilet's lamp.
- If you're staying alone and they have give you a twin bed, do not sleep with the other bed vacant, try to put your things like luggage on the other bed before you sleep
Another tip to protect yourself....When you enter your hotel room, look for the Bible. Most hotel place the Bible inside a drawer.
However, if upon entering, you see the Bible on the table, DON'T stay in that room!
It means "special visitors" are there.
If you see the Bible opened up on the table, LEAVE that room immediately and request a change of room!!! It means the "special visitor" is really creating trouble in that room!!
You have been warned . . .
inspirasi ke teman kamu !!!
This tiny little prayer - Religius
Every single evening
As I'm lying here in bed,
This tiny little Prayer
Keeps running through my head.
God bless all my family
Wherever they may be,
Keep them warm and safe from harm
For they're so close to me.
And God, there is one more thing
I wish that You could do,
10 KEBIASAAN YANG MERUSAK OTAK - Umum
10 KEBIASAAN YANG MERUSAK OTAK
Posted by Made Tjandri on 2004-09-29
1. Tidak mau sarapan.
Banyak orang menyepelekan sarapan, padahal tidak
mengkonsumsi makanan di pagi hari menyebabkan turunnya
kadar gula dalam darah. Hal ini berakibat pada
kurangnya masukan nutrisi pada...[View]
People You Meet - Cinta
Four people you will meet in life
Life is the process of finding love; every person will need to find four people in their life.
First person is you, Second person is the one you love most, Third person is the one who love you most, And the fourth is the one you spend the rest of your life with....[View]
Slow Dance - Puisi
Have you ever watched kids
On a merry-go-round?
Or listened to the rain
Slapping on the ground?
Ever followed a butterfly's erratic flight?
Or gazed at the sun into the fading night?
You better slow down.
Don't dance so fast.
Time is short.
The music won't last.
Do you run thr...[View]
Thoughts for 2006 - Umum
Thoughts for 2005
12. Life is sexually transmitted.
11. Good Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
10. Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich!
9. Give a person a fish and you feed them for a d...[View]