ramalan bintang, jodoh, nasib, gaul, download lirik lagu, forum gaul, inspirasi setiap hari
ramalan bintang - forum, jodoh, nasib, primbon ramalan bintang setiap hari - home ramalan bintang setiap hari - sobat gemintang yang gaul ramalan bintang setiap hari - tentang kami ramalan bintang setiap hari - hubungi kami
ramalan setiap hari - humor, film, download musik, nasib
kisah sukses, motivasi dan inspirasi
[-] All
 [+] Bisnis
 [+] Cinta
 [+] Inspirasi
 [+] Inspriasi
 [+] Persahabatan
 [+] Puisi
 [+] Religius
 [+] Semua
 [+] Umum
 [+] Urban
ramalan bintang setiap hari, ajang gaul cowo cewe fungky, download lirik gratis
cerita lucu/humor
kisah sukses/motivasi
cerita inspirasi

ramalan bintang - jajak pendapat dan undang teman sebanyak mungkin
Pooling Singkat!
 Fitur favorit kamu di Gemintang?
Personality/Ramalan
Musik/Lirik Lagu
Humor
Cerita Inspirasi & Misteri
Games!
ShoutBox

Result
iklan banner harian

informasi gagal ginjal dan transplantasi

Palugada.net - Apa lu mau gw Ada!

situs kencan gratis Indonesia

BandungFood
Makanan di kota Bandung

Kisah Sukses, Cerita Inspirasi dan Motivasi
Dapatkan inspirasi melalui berupa motivasi, persahabatan, cinta, kisah sukses, kemanusiaan dan lain lain.. Apa arti dari Dunia ini jika kita tidak bisa saling berbagi ? Kirimkan cerita yang paling menjadi inspirasi kamu hari ini, niscaya semua keinginan kamu akan tercapai. Sukses Selalu!. 


Tips for Today  - Bisnis
View : 59981
Created by : didit
A CUP OF TIPS TO START UP THE DAY


LESSON 1
A junior manager, a senior manager and their boss are on their way to a meeting. On their way through a park, they come across a wonder lamp. They rub the lamp and a ghost appears. The ghost says, "Normally, one is granted three wishes but as you are three, I will allow one wish each" So the eager senior manager shouted, "I want the first wish. I want to be in the Bahamas, on a fast boat and have no worries." Pfufffff. and he was gone. Now the junior manager could not keep quiet and shouted "I want to be In Florida with beautiful girls, plenty of food and cocktails." Pfufffff. And he was also gone. The boss calmly said, "I want these two idiots back in the office after lunch at 12.35pm."



MORAL OF THE STORY IS: "ALWAYS ALLOW THE BOSS TO SPEAK FIRST"




LESSON 2
Standing in front of a shredder with a piece of paper in his hand, "Listen," said the CEO, "this is a very sensitive and important document, and my secretary has left. Can you make this thing work?"

"Certainly," said the young executive. He turned the machine on, inserted the paper, and pressed the start button. "Excellent, excellent!" said the CEO as his paper disappeared inside the shredder machine. "I just need one copy."

LESSON II: "NEVER, NEVER ASSUME THAT YOUR BOSS KNOWS EVERYTHING"




LESSON 3
An American and a Japanese were sitting on the plane on the way to LA When the American turned to the Japanese and asked, "What kind of –ese are you?" The Japanese confused, replied, "Sorry but I don't understand what you mean." The American repeated, "What kind of -ese are you?" Again, the Japanese was confused over he question. The American, now irritated, then yelled, "What kind of -ese are you ... Are you a Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese!, etc......???"

The Japanese then replied, "Oh, I am a Japanese."

A while later the Japanese turned to the American and asked What kind Of 'key' was he.

The American, frustrated, yelled, "What do you mean what kind of -kee'am I ?!" The Japanese said, "Are you a Yankee, donkee, or monkee?"

LESSON III: "NEVER INSULT ANYONE"


LESSON 4
There were these 4 guys, a Russian, a German, an American and a French, who found this small genie bottle. When they rubbed the bottle, a genie appeared. Thankful that the 4 guys had released him out of the bottle, she said, "Next to you all are 4 swimming pools, I will give each of you A wish. When you run towards the pool and jump, you shout what you want the pool of water to become, then your wish will come true." The French wanted to start. He ran towards the pool, jumped and shouted, "WINE". The pool immediately changed into a pool of wine. The Frenchman was so happy swimming and drinking from the pool.

Next is the Russian's turn, he did the same and shouted, "VODKA" and immersed himself into a pool of vodka. The German was next and he jumped and shouted, "BEER". He was so Contented with his beer pool.

The last is the American. He was running towards the pool when suddenly He steps on a banana peel. He slipped towards the pool and shouted, "SHIT!!!!!!!........."

LESSON IV: "THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING, BECAUSE SOMETIMES ACCIDENTS DO HAPPEN"



LESSON 5
The organs of the body were having a meeting, trying to decide who was In charge. Each organ took a turn to speak up: Brain......... I should be in charge because I run all body functions.

Blood........ I should be in charge because I circulate oxygen for the brain. Stomach... I should be in charge because I process food to the brain. Legs......... I should be in charge because I take the brain where it Wants to go. Eyes......... I should be in charge because I let the brain see where

it's going. Asshole.....I should be in charge because I get rid of your waste. All the other parts laughed so hard and this made the asshole very mad. To prove his point, the asshole immediately slammed tightly closed and Stayed that way for 6 days, refusing to rid the body of any waste

whatsoever.

Day 1 - Brain got a terrible headache and cried out for relief

Day 2 - Stomach got bloated and began to ache terribly

Day 3 - Legs got cramps and became unstable

Day 4 - Eyes became watery and vision became blurred

Day 5 - Blood became toxic and poisoned the body

Day 6 -The other organs agreed to let the asshole be in charge.

MORAL OF THE STORY: "NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE, OR HOW IMPORTANT YOU THINK YOU ARE, YOU WILL FIND THAT IT IS ALWAYS THE ASSHOLE THAT IS IN CHARGE" J



Happy working!



...Beri inspirasi ke teman kamu !!!
Kirim Inspirasi ke Teman
Nama Kamu:  Email Kamu:
Nama Teman:  Email Teman:
Kode Verifikasi :  7982  Ketik Ulang Kode Verifikasi
Kode verifikasi dibutuhkan untuk menghindari Spam (IP Address kamu : 3.227.249.234)
Kategori lainnya
DIA selalu ada! - Religius
Ada sebuah suku pada bangsa Indian yang memiliki cara yang unik untuk mendewasakan anak laki-laki dari suku mereka.

Jika seorang anak laki-laki tersebut dianggap sudah cukup umur untuk di dewasakan, maka anak laki-laki tersebut akan di bawa pergi oleh seorang pria dewasa yang bukan sanak saudaran...[View]

2 Manusia Super di Jembatan Setiabudi - Inspriasi

Tanpa disadari terkadang sikap apatis menyertai saat langkah kaki mengarungi
tuk coba taklukkan ibukota negri ini. Semoga kita selalu diingatkan….


Sekedar berbagi cerita di forum orang orang super dalam keindahan hari ini :


Siang ini February 6, 2008 , tanpa sengaja ,saya bertemu dua ma...[View]

Indonesia Menunggu Datangnya Gempa Dahsyat - Urban
> >Baru saja diberitakan oleh TV CNN pada tanggal 17
> September 2007
> tentang
> >Datangnya Gempa Dahsyat yang lebih atau sekitar 9
> SR disekitar Sumatra
> >Barat.
> >
> >CNN melakukan peninjauan khusus bersama pemburu
> Gempa dari California
> >Technology Institute. Pemburu gempa ini ada...[View]

Kisah Seekor Kupu Kupu (love story) - Cinta
Di sebuah kota kecil yang tenang & indah, ada sepasang pria & wanita

yang saling mencintai. Mereka selalu bersama memandang matahari terbit

di puncak gunung, bersama di pesisir pantai menghantar matahari senja.

Setiap orang yang bertemu dengan mereka tdk bisa tidak akan menghantar

d...[View]

Miskin - Umum
Alkisah di sebuah sekolah dasar, tercatatlah seorang siswa kelas satu.
Sebut namanya Bakar. Ia anak konglomerat ternama.

Bukan cuma bapaknya yang pedagang besar. Kakek moyangnya pun demikian.
Mereka adalah rezim saudagar terkenal sejak era abad pertengahan.
Ketika Pires berkata, ''Tuhan menci...[View]

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  
12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  
23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  
34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  


 
 

copyright 2005-2008
gemintang.com
eXTReMe Tracker