Kisah Sukses, Cerita Inspirasi dan Motivasi
Dapatkan inspirasi melalui berupa motivasi, persahabatan,
cinta, kisah sukses, kemanusiaan dan lain lain.. Apa arti dari Dunia ini jika kita tidak bisa saling berbagi ? Kirimkan cerita yang paling menjadi inspirasi kamu hari ini, niscaya semua keinginan kamu akan tercapai. Sukses Selalu!.
Stress Management - Umum
View : 206598
Created by : admin
A lecturer, when explaining stress management to an audience, raised a glass of water and asked,
"How heavy is this glass of water?”
Answers called out ranged from 20g to 500g.
The lecturer replied, "The absolute weight doesn't matter. It depends on how long you try to hold it.
"If I hold it for a minute, that's not a problem.
If I hold it for an hour, I’ll have an ache in my right arm.
If I hold it for a day, you'll have to call an ambulance.
"In each case, it's the same weight, but the longer I hold it, the heavier it becomes.”
He continued, "And that's the way it is with stress management. If we carry our burdens all the time, sooner or later, as the burden becomes increasingly heavy, we won't be able to carry on.
"As with the glass of water, you have to put it down for a while and rest before holding it again. When we're refreshed, we can carry on with the burden. "
"So, before you return home tonight, put the burden of work down. Don't carry it home. You can pick it up tomorrow. Whatever burdens you're carrying now, let them down for a moment if you can.
“Relax; pick them up later after you've rested”.
Life is short. Enjoy it!
And then he shared some ways of dealing with the burdens of life:
* Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue.
* Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.
* Always read stuff that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it.
* Drive carefully. It's not only cars that can be recalled by their maker.
* If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
* If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
* It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
* Never buy a car you can't push.
* Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.
* Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.
* Since it's the early worm that gets eaten by the bird, sleep late.
* The second mouse gets the cheese.
*The more income tax you pay, the more money you have made
* When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
* Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live.
* You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.
* Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.
* We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box.
"A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.
Have an awesome day and know that someone has thought about you today.
. . . . . . . . . I did.
inspirasi ke teman kamu !!!
Men are creature you can't live with . . . but also you can't live without :-p - Umum
Men are like ...Laxatives.
They irritate the sh*t out of you.
Men are like ... Bananas.
The older they get, the less firm they are.
Men are like ... Bank Machines.
Once they withdraw, they lose interest.
Men are like ... Weather.
Nothing can be done to change them.
Anak kecil ikutan modus baru kejahatan - Urban
Ternyata sekarang banyak cobaan untuk berbuat baik yach.
Dari milis tetangga, semoga bermanfaat.
Kejahatan sekarang modusnya manfaatin anak kecil....masih 5 tahun bo!
, so........kita kudu lebih ati2 lagi terutama di Mall2.
Mau cerita sedikit tentang pengalamanku ...[View]
Orang Bodoh Vs Orang Pintar - Bisnis
1. Orang bodoh sulit dapat kerja, akhirnya dia bisnis. Agar bisnisnya berhasil, tentu dia harus rekrut orang Pintar.
Walhasil Bosnya orang pintar adalah orang bodoh.
2. Orang bodoh sering melakukan kesalahan, maka dia rekrut orang pintar yang tidak pernah salah un...[View]
Segitiga Kehidupan (PANDUAN GEMPA) - Urban
Bangunan pertama yang saya masuki adalah sebuah sekolah di Mexico City pada gempa bumi tahun 1985. Semua
anak berlindung di bawah meja masing-masing. Semua anak remuk sampai ke tulang mereka. Mereka mungkin dapat
selamat jika berbaring di samping meja masing-masing di lorong.
Pada saat itu, m...[View]
Prediksi Permadi - DKI JAKARTA 2006 - Urban
Kemarin 29 May 2006 di MetroTV, Permadi meramalkan bahwa dalam 3 bulan di tahun 2006 - DKI Jakarta akan mengalami suatu "peristiwa" yang lebih parah daripada Gempa di JOGJA dan Tsunami di ACEH/NIAS.
Ke 2 Peristiwa (ACEH dan JOGJA) memang sudah diramalkan oleh Permadi sebelum terjadi, namun tidak...[View]