Kisah Sukses, Cerita Inspirasi dan Motivasi
Dapatkan inspirasi melalui berupa motivasi, persahabatan,
cinta, kisah sukses, kemanusiaan dan lain lain.. Apa arti dari Dunia ini jika kita tidak bisa saling berbagi ? Kirimkan cerita yang paling menjadi inspirasi kamu hari ini, niscaya semua keinginan kamu akan tercapai. Sukses Selalu!.
Thoughts for 2006 - Umum
View : 58111
Created by : admin
Thoughts for 2005
12. Life is sexually transmitted.
11. Good Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
10. Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich!
9. Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.
8. Some people are like Slinkies.....not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.
7. Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.
6. Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.
5. All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.
4. Why does a slight tax increase cost you two hundred dollars and a substantial tax cut saves you thirty cents?
3. In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.
2. Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.
AND THE # 1 THOUGHT FOR 2006:
May you always have Love to Share, Health to Spare, and Friends that Care!
inspirasi ke teman kamu !!!
Internet and life improvement - Bisnis
A jobless man applied for the position of "office boy" at Microsoft. The HR manager interviewed him then watched him cleaning the floor as a test.
"You are employed" he said. "Give me your e-mail address and I'll send you the application to fill in, as well as date when you may start.
Stress Management - Umum
A lecturer, when explaining stress management to an audience, raised a glass of water and asked,
"How heavy is this glass of water?”
Answers called out ranged from 20g to 500g.
The lecturer replied, "The absolute weight doesn't matter. It depends on how long you try to hold it.
Confessions Of A Dumb Monkey - Bisnis
Sometimes I'm so dumb it amazes me. I know that I should never fall in love with a program and I should never get complacent with how I market.
I guess that makes me a dumb monkey.
So what do I mean by that?
There are some countries where monkeys are a delicacy. More specifically their brai...[View]
The Story of the oned eyed mothers - Umum
The Story of the One-Eyed Mother
My mom only had one eye.
I hated her... she was such an embarrassment...
She cooked for students & teachers...to support the
family. There was this one day during elementary school and my mom came. I was so embarrassed. How could she do this to me? I threw ...[View]
As I Mature - Umum
As I Mature I've learned that you cannot make
someone love you. All you can do is
stalk them and hope they panic and give in.
I've learned that no matter how much I care,
some people are just assholes.
I've learned that it takes years
to build up trust, and it only...[View]